"where quality pet care and affordability meet"
We do ask that your pet be current on all vaccines. Rabies, DHLPP and the Bordetella vaccine.
We can provide the Bordetella vaccine for a small fee
(If your pet is unable to be vaccinated we do have a waiver option)
Your K9 is sure to enjoy his or her stay at K9 Junction where playtime is just part of what we do. Your K9 will get plenty of excersise out in the yard to do whatever he/she likes to do best !!
What to bring?
- Vaccination Records
- Emergency Contacts
- Food (if you prefer or we will provide a corn and wheat free kibble free of charge) Please make sure you send daily directions and that it is properly labled
- Toys ( you can buy a variety of chews and toys in our country store)
- Bedding (you may bring your own bedding or we can provide one) Bedding may not be returned in the same condition if your pet chooses to destroy it !!!
- Any medications
- Your pet must be on leash or in a carrier
Our kennel facility is heated and air conditioned
We now offer Stuffablez !
Give your K9 a new toy that smells like you
Rules for our
Due to the popularity of our suites we have a few rules to ensure that our suites and lobby stay as peaceful and welcoming to all our guest as possible.
-$55. minimum stay
- Only K9s that are well behaved
(no constant barking, digging, or chewing)
- K9s must be house broke or come with a crate
- Owner must supply food
(to prevent an upset stomach)
- No aggressive K9s
- We reserve the right to move them to one of our kennels at any time if need be
(price will reflect move)